Fire & Smoke Damage
- Cooking oil or grease
- Portable space heaters, clothes irons
- Cigarettes, matches or candles
- Electrical shorts, blown fuses, exposed wiring
- Lightning strikes
- Vandalism, arson
We understand how different building materials and contents react to fire, heat and smoke and what steps to take to minimize the damage and clean and repair your property. We also work with local fire and police departments to preserve, protect and secure your home from further damage.
Why Flood Master of St. George?
- We can get you back into your home faster. Our specialized equipment and training means most fire repair and restoration jobs are completed more quickly than conventional reconstruction methods.
- We can save your personal possessions. We can clean and restore contents (e.g., furniture, clothing, artwork, electronics and computers) back to their prior condition.
- We help relieve the burden of dealing with the insurance claims process. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim.